Saturday, July 10, 2010

A new me, naturel and beautiful

Hi,

As usual, I overthink when i can't sleep and so I thought of updating the blog.

Today, I went for badminton with some friends. Just outside in a shaded part of a parc. I love playing badminton, I used to play in a club when I was younger and I realised how much I've missed it.The best part of playing with my friends is that with one of them I can play for fun, warm up and the other one is a real challenge. As it has been years since I properly played, I love this challenge and I am determined to win a proper match in a few months ;o) Just add it to my list of plans for the new me !

Another one of my new plans is finding a club where I can play badminton 1x a week starting from September. As long as the weather stays nice, I'll play outside with my friends but as it's time for a change, I want to break the habit of hibernating in winter ;o)

I want to enjoy life more often, especially in the dark period of winter. While living in Scotland, I realised that I've had enough of standing still in my life. I've enjoyed part of it, went through some really tough times, I've gotten to know myself again and now I want to move on. Together with a new me, naturel and beautiful I'll be able to survive ;o)

I still have to learn to be patient but I discovered that the best way to make time pass by is by keeping busy. So from september on that's exactly what I'll do ;o)

So far my activity schedule will look like this:

Work Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm

Monday from 7pm to 10.30pm : photography course
Tuesday from 8.30pm to 10.30pm : teach French
Wednesday from 8.30pm to 9.30pm : teach music / play badminton (alternating weeks)
Thursday from 8.30pm to 10.30pm : teach French
Friday from 7pm to 10.30pm : photography course
Saturday from 8.45am to 12.15pm : photography course
Saturday from 2pm to ... : do the weekly shopping LOL
Sunday from 10am to 11am : teach Dutch
Sunday from 2pm to ... : visit family

I really look forward to the busy schedule. Keeping myself busy will prevent any overthinking and before I went to Scotland, I used to teach daily so I'm used to the long hours after 5pm.

Hey, guess what, it's finally cooling down so time to go to sleep !

Have a good one !

greetz

Kjell

No comments: