Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mid July 2010

Hiiiiiiiiii,
wow, i can't believe how fast time goes by.
last year around this time, i was unemployed and not really enjoying life but now i'm back from my adventure in Scotland and working in Antwerp again. Made a couple of new friends both in Scotland and Belgium.

I've got so many things i want to do and i'm making plans again. I want to go study photography in evening school, play badminton to lose some weight again (and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts) and go out again. I've enjoyed the time in scotland when i was alone, completely on my own. I learned a lot from it and now it's time for me to meet new people xD

Anyway, the point of today's blog was to let you all know that i'm gonna try (again) to post things more often, probably mostly pictures xD

Hope you have nice weather, wherever you are, and an awesome day !

greetz

Kjell

No comments: